Strategy evolved to achieve the objectives:
- To enhance activities related to nature grown tasar cocoon production & reared variety.
- To create public oriented and commercial profile for various schemes of sericulture.
- To increase silk production as per demand of weavers and arrange availability of silk at reasonable rates.
- To improve the quality of cocoons and silk yarn as per market requirement, up gradation of skills and all round effort for technology transfer.
- To promote mulberry plantation in private sector as source of additional income.
- Organization of seed multiplication camps for nature grown cocoons like railly/Lariya and Baraf Kosa.
- Implementation of tasar daba seed Multiplication program (ITD) in new forest areas having saja/Arjuna/Senha /Dhavada natural plantation.
- To fortify women participation in Sericulture activities more vigorously.
- Development of new techniques for enhancement of sericulture activities.
- Provision for assistance money to beneficiaries engaged in reared variety cocoon production.
- Efforts to improve the quality of tasar/mulberry silk under CSS.